Virkar beint á AutoAuth fyrir FCA SGW (Dodge, FIAT, Chrysler, IVECO, JEEP)
VAG guided test (VW, Skoda, Audi)
2 ára uppfærslu áskrift
Hægt að stilla ADAS kerfi (þarf aukabúnað til að stilla ákveðna tegundir)
Rafgeyma prófara (aukabúnaður)
Hægt að nota teamviewer til að fá remote aðstoð
34 reset mode
Evolutionary Diagnostic Tool for Professionals, All-in-One Features Greet You
The Phoenix diagnostic system reflects our ambitions to achieve the ultimate in diagnosis, repair and service. This high-spec handheld diagnostic tool will maximize your efficiency for complex diagnostic routines; let you get quick answers to problems with its versatile and smart solutions:
Wide Car Coverage: 150+ car brands, 10,000+ models from the US, European and Asian car markets; still expanding.
Online ECU Coding: restore the vehicle functional status after ECU replacement (compatible with Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat, Hyundai / Kia SRS).
ECU Coding: reprogram adaptive data after making repairs or replacements; make software modifications to customize a vehicle in a smarter way (for BMW E/F/G Chassis, Porsche).
34+ Service Functions: a rich package of reset & relearn services for productive maintenance work. **See details on page.
Bi-directional/Active Test: activate or test car components on demand.
AutoAuth Access: bypass SGM in FCA vehicles for successful OBDII diagnostics, active test, calibrations, and more; works on 2017 and later Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, etc.
VAG Guided Function: skip the step of entering the security access code & channel number of VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat vehicles for successful diagnostics.
Topology Module Mapping: intuitive color-coded topology display of all structures between vehicle modules for easy troubleshooting.
Smart AutoVIN & AutoScan: automatically skip the manual input of vehicle’s VIN code and head you towards the matched diagnostics on the system selected.
Camera VIN Scan: quick recognition of vehicle barcode with rear camera.
Advanced Configuration: Android 10.0 OS, 4-core 2.0GHz processor, 4GB RAM & 64GB ROM (non-expandable), 10” HD 1280*800 touchscreen, 8MP rear camera, wireless VCI connection, etc.
Non-16pin Connectors & Cables Kit: enable to work on non-OBDII vehicles.
2 Years Updates at No Costs: to bring bug fixes and add new vehicles to the coverage with one-touch via Wi-Fi.
9 Languages Support: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese.
Advanced ECU Coding
Restore Functional Status after Repair or Replacement
After making repairs or replacements, you can use this bi-directional diagnostic scanner to re-flash the vehicle control modules, clear the original memories stored in ECU, and write the adaptive data into specific components to get your vehicle back on the right track.
Customize and Upgrade Vehicle in Your Own Way
You can also make manual tuning to break the limitations and restrictions of the market-specific settings of the car when it left the factory. With the help of this scan tool’s ECU coding, you can disable annoying functions or activate high-end features, make software modifications to alter how it behaves originally. Here are some examples:
– Disable the automatic start/stop. So when you press down the accelerator pedal/brake pedal, your car won’t automatically start/stop.
– FCA vehicle’s car doors can be unlocked with just one press of the key fob.
– Make the moving pointer move, perform self check, and then return to the initial point at the time the ignition is turned on.
– The fuel gauge can show the real-time filling quantity of fuel in the tank.
– The car lock sound effect will be available at the time the car is locked.
– Use the key fob to make all car windows automatically closed with just one press of the lock button.
– Keep the daytime driving lights lighted on for 20 seconds.
– When you press the brake pedal, your stoplights can be all lighted up.
– Your turn signals & rear fog lights can be alternatively flashing.
**All above customizations are probably not available for some specific car models. Reach us for details.
34+ Hot Service Functions, Accessible for Complete Car Maintenance
1. Oil Reset: reset the oil service lamp after changing the engine oil; re-calculate the optimal oil life change interval for the engine oil maintenance being on schedule.
2. Injector Coding: write the new injector code into the car system for the correct cylinder injection quantity.
3. SAS Reset: reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
4. DPF Regeneration (**for both diesel and gasoline vehicles): help remove the particulate matter to keep the trap stable.
5. BMS Reset: register the battery after replacement.
6. Throttle Adaptation: initialize the throttle actuators to the default state.
7. ABS Bleeding: help exhaust the air in ABS system in an easy way.
8. EPB Reset: help replace and reset the brake pad.
9. Immobilizer: disable lost keys to prevent the car from being stolen, and add new keys. **Only available for cars with low-grade IMMO systems.
10. Sunroof Reset: initialize the sunroof when to be locked off, or closed.
11. Suspension Reset: adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
12. Gearbox Reset: help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
13. TPMS Reset: reset the tire pressure.
14.Condition Based Service(CBS) Reset: This diagnostic scan tool allows you to reset the engine oil, spark plugs, front brakes, rear brakes, coolant, diesel particulate filter, brake fluid, micro filter, vehicle annual inspection, exhaust emission inspection, vehicle check and etc. It supports checking the time/mileage recommendations for fixed services and it analyzes this data and tells you when a service is next due.
And AFS Headlamp Reset, Gear Learning, A/F Reset, Adblue Reset, Coolant Bleed, EGR Reset, Language Change, NOx Sensor Reset, Seats Calibration, Stop/Start, Airbag Reset, Transport Mode, Type Reset, Windows Calibration, AC System Relearn/Initialization, Intelligent Cruise Control System, Engine Power Balance Monitoring, Gas Particulate Filter Regeneration, Motor Angle Calibration, High Voltage Battery Diagnostics, ODO Calibration; covering the majority of makes and models worldwide up to 2018/2019/2020/2021 and still expanding.
AutoAuth Access, Communicate with FCA SGW without Bypass Cable
Starting in 2018, FCA vehicles have been equipped with a security gateway firewall, i.e. SGW Authentication System (SGM) which is developed to secure the vehicle’s control systems against security threats and issues.
Yet now you can communicate with the FCA SGW Authentication System and bypass the SGM with our diagnostic tool TOPDON Phoenix Plus to be able to run OE-level diagnostics and bi-directionals on SGW-equipped vehicles:
Available for 2017 and later FCA vehicles including Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Alfa Romeo, and Fiat.
Your Phoenix Plus diagnostic tablet needs to have the AutoAuth subscription.
The diagnostic scanner needs to have the latest version of diagnostic software.
The scan tool must be connected to the internet to communicate with the FCA SGW Authentication System.
**There’ll be yearly subscriptions fees required by AutoAuth.