20220718_TOPDON Phoenix Series Product Comparison Table
Phoenix Lite 2 – The Next Generation Compact Pro Scanner
The Phoenix Lite 2 is TOPDON’s new compact pro-level scan tool. This tool is designed to be streamlined and deployable. When technicians have jobs outside the shop or jobs need to be resolved fast, the Phoenix Lite 2 is the
perfect tool for the job. With a robust array of special functions, online coding, and broad vehicle coverage, this versatile scan tool clears up jobs faster and gets shops moving. Generate the most complete diagnostic reports with
advanced scanning functions and Bluetooth battery testing compatibility. Do more in less time with the Phoenix Lite 2.
Why choose Phoenix Lite 2?
1. Access online/ECU coding, match and code the newly replaced ECU, unlock hidden functions such as automatic folding windows, and support for Volkswagen, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW.
2. With V.A.G guidance function, Phoenix Lite 2 will guide you step by step, and perform matching, calibration, and basic settings while diagnosing, compatible with Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat, and other models.
3. Two-way control can send commands to the ECU to control the actuators to perform corresponding actions (such as moving windows, switching lights, air conditioners, etc.) to help accurately identify problems.
4. 28+ maintenance services, such as oil reset, EPB reset, PDF, gear learning, suspension reset, throttle adaptation, Windows calibration, etc., is an excellent integrated diagnostic scanner for professional auto maintenance.
5. OE-level system diagnosis allows customers to deeply understand the vehicle systems of more than 200 models including engine, transmission, airbag, ABS, ESP, and TPMS, compatible with GM, Ford, Chrysler, BNEZ, BMW, etc.
6. Phoenix Lite 2 provides FCA Gateway access to perform enhanced diagnostics on FCA vehicles (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc.).
7. AutoVIN function allows Phoenix Lite 2 to collect important vehicle information, including vehicle make, model, and year of manufacture.
8. Customers can see more details in the interface, the 8-inch high-resolution LCD screen (1280*800 pixels) makes the screen clearly visible.
9. Phoenix Lite 2 has a larger battery capacity, saving you from repeatedly charging Lite 2 throughout the day. The 12600mAh battery provides up to 24 hours of battery life with the screen on.
10. 2 years of free software updates, allowing customers to get the most functions and the best user experience with one click, maximizing the return on investment.
• Support Online Coding Function
• Full System Diagnostics for 200+ Vehicle Makes
• Records & Graphs Live Data
• Reads VIN & ECU Information
• Runs Active Tests
• Performs 28+ Special Functions
• VAG Guided Function
• Auto Auth for FCA Gateway Access
• Read & Clear Fault Codes
Display: LCD 8-Inch, 1280 * 800
CPU 4-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz
RAM: 2G, ROM 32G
Battery: 12600 mAh / 3.8V
Working Temperature: 0°C~50°C (32°F~122°F)
Dimension: 258*183*50.5 mm (10.16*7.20*1.99 inches)
Net Weight: 1184 grams (2.61 lbs.)
Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, phoenixlite2Italian, Korean, Chinese(tra-ditional), Hungarian, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Finnish
There are no reviews yet.